Use: An infant feeding tube is a device that is inserted into the stomach for feeding to neonates and pediatric patients. It is used to supply nutrition when patient have trouble in eating.
- Manufactured from non toxic, medical grade PVC compound.
- Distal end is smooth coned shape for non traumatic intubation.
- Two lateral eyes for efficient drainage.
- Radio opaque line for X-ray visualization and marking to know the accurate placement into abdomen also provided.
- Proximal end is provided with luer mount for connection with feeding device.
Dimension : FG: 4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Sterile : Sterilized by ETO