An ICU bed needs a special design as it deals with extremely critical patients. Our Intensive Care beds are designed to provide comfort, convenience and safety to both, the patients and their caregivers. Offering both Electrical ICU bed and Mechanical also to give the hospital’s a wide range of choices to pick from.
* 2110 mm (L) x 910 mm (W) x 450-750 mm (H)
* Backrest: 0-80±
* Knee-Rest: 0-40±
* Trendelenburg & Reverse: 0-12±
* Static Load Capacity: 240Kg.
* Frame Made of Rectangular Steel Tube with Anti-Bacterial Epoxy Powder Coating
* Four Section platform made of Zinc Coated Mild Steel, Latest parallel beam type surface
* Epoxy Powder Coated
Head & Foot Boards
* Strong ABS engineering plastic easily removable
* Four Half Length tuck-away Side rails, on both side
* Four Swivelling Castors 125 mm, two with Brakes
* Backrest, Knee Rest, Trendelenburg/ Reverse and Height Adjustment through cabled remote control.
* I.V. Pole (Telescopic) at four locations
* Two locations hooks for urine bag holder
Intensive Care Bed-Fixed Height
* Overall Size: 2250 x 1015 x 720mm
* Backrest, Knee Rest and Trendlenburg/Reverse through cabled remote control and manual override